The Firehawk is Springer Guitars' take on that famous Johnny Winter offset guitar, which retains all that rock'n'roll attitude. The overall shape is reminiscent of the vintage icon, but the weight balance has been improved. The headstock has been fitted with lightweight vintage tuners in order to compensate for the neck heaviness of the historical model. The 2V2T controls are very intuitive, as they are placed LP-style, and the output jack has moved to the edge of the body in order to make more room for the 4 knobs. 3-pickup FireHawks will be equiped with a 6 positions FreeWay switch that allows Strat-like combinations you have never experienced on this guitar type.
The Firehawk is available as cutaway version for players looking for an improved acces to the higher register !
Firehawk - Standard Specs :
- Body: Spanish cedar (3 pieces)
- Neck: set neck, spanish cedar
- Fingerboard: 25" scale, Indian rosewood, 22 frets
- Inlays: cream dots
- Pickups: 2 Handwound Firebird pickups by Sunbear Pickups
- Tuners: Kluson style, metal knobs
- Bridge: Tunomatic with aluminium stoptail
- Electronics: 2volume, 2tone, 3-way toggle
- Finish: nitrocellulose, Satin open pores
- Frets: jumbo medium, nickel silver 18%
- Nut: unbleached bone
- Case: Springer hardcase
Baseprice: 3.100 €
- Distressed Gloss or High gloss finish
- Humbucker, P90's or Filtertron sized pickups at no charge
- Middle pickup
- Firehawk custom celluloid inlays
- Distressed Hardware
- Maestro Vibrola
- Stainless steel frets
Custom options available on request, please feel free to ask.